RSM back for 2010

by HoTWire 7. January 2010 05:23

Well that was a pleasant hiatus, hope you all didn't miss us too much and are looking forward to the new year as much as we are.

We started the new year with our regular trip to the BuySellCortina meet, which you can find pictures of in our Flickr gallery.  It is always pleasing to see how many people will brave the cold and occasionally treacherous conditions for New Years day and Boxing day meets.  A nice mid winter boost to keep you going before we hit show season proper.

Talking of show season, it may be shut down time here in Europe, but our friends in the Southern Hemisphere are just hitting their stride, we hope to bring you some previews and coverage from shows down under, and elsewhere over the next couple of months.  If you are in such a location and fancy helping please drop us an email using the contact us page on the right, or even if you are not but want to be part of the RSM team feel free to drop us a mail too, we are always looking for people to write or photograph for us.

What else do we have coming up?  On top of our usual content we've always done a little bit about trends at the start of each year, this year will be no different.  We've also got plenty of interesting features planned for the upcoming months, so stick with us in 2010, it is going to be a great year!

Comments (8) -

07/01/2010 14:18:36 #

DrHovno

Alright! Missing the pictures, all the other blogs have them so small!

DrHovno United States

07/01/2010 17:25:01 #

Rowenta

All the other blogs have so small pictures...

Rowenta United States

13/01/2010 09:38:00 #

gift supplier

What amplifier RMS power range do i need for two RSM power 600W subwoofers?

gift supplier United States

16/01/2010 02:25:02 #

dannyb

nice to see a couple of shots of my fiesta in them photos,  who was there? i didnt see anyone snapping photos.

dannyb United Kingdom

21/05/2010 05:52:13 #

city of roseville

Thank you for taking the time to post this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this subject.
If as you can, as you get more expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely useful for me.

city of roseville Ecuador

06/06/2010 11:06:31 #

how to fix a playstation 3 controller

I really appreciate this cool article. From there i get something I want to know. Thanks for the info.

how to fix a playstation 3 controller United States

06/06/2010 21:39:24 #

fire truck baby bedding

Just now I discovered the web for exactly this kind of information. Thank to your post that search has to end right now. You wrote the post in a very understandable way. With that, I added your blogs as one of my favorites! Cheers!

fire truck baby bedding United States

10/06/2010 11:26:14 #

oakville burlington real estate agent

Thank you for taking the time to write this brilliant article. I'll be sure to share this with my friends. Thank you!

oakville burlington real estate agent United States